Flexibility, agility, mobility are key points expected in Robotics / Cobotics.
In collaboration with our customers, the STPConcept department has developed different types of mobile cells (chassis).
These developments meet several objectives:
– To be able to deploy the mobile robot on different production stations
– To be able to automate workstations and, depending on the load, to give the operator his place
– To be able to optimise an equipment and give it several use cases (screwing / gluing / …)
These frames are designed to integrate different types of Robots / Cobots and to be interconnected with fixed stations dedicated to the expected operations.
Our robots and mobile cobots have mechanical indexing solutions to fix different accessories, and as an option, calibration solutions at the stations.
This innovation is part of the industry of the future!See products
- Mobile chassis movable by operators for Robot or Cobot
- The structure integrates the controller and the associated eclectic
- Feet and castors with manual up/down system
- Dialogue with the tester to retrieve the test result
- Mechanical indexing system at the station with possibility of calibration
- On-board HMI display screen
- Compact and customisable structure if required (shape, colour, etc.)
DEPLOYING “ADAPTABLE/UPGRADEABLE” SOLUTIONS ALLOWS YOU TO OPTIMISE THE UTILISATION RATE OF EQUIPMENT IN SMALL/MEDIUM SERIES.
MOBILITY ALSO ALLOWS FOR EASIER RECONDITIONING OF EQUIPMENT BY TAKING IT TO NEW TASKS.