The objective of this solution is to support the visual inspection by an expert system in collaboration with the operators.
The aim is to focus on atypical end-of-line checks, for example on labels, wire modifications, screws, gluing, absence of scratches, foreign bodies, varnishes, etc.
The cell will be interoperable with its ecosystem and will allow the collection and sharing of information that can be used for diagnosis and will allow the treatment of causes on the upstream stations.
The device includes a cell that can be loaded universally or customised, which can be studied according to specific needs and specifications.
This innovation is part of the industry of the future and will meet many demands in the automatic inspection sector !See products
- Code reading and data matrix
- OCR and OCV function
- Specific functions for wireframes for cable path analysis
- Intruder analysis on a card
- Colour detection, filling, counting, … allowing the analysis of :
– SMD or through-hole components
– Polarity and direction
– Presence and filling of glue or resin
– Pin counting in connectors
– Standard or specific test pattern
SUPPORT CONTROL OPERATORS WITH AN “OPEN CELL
SIMPLIFIED PROGRAMMING TO PROGRAM DIFFERENT TYPES OF PRODUCTS, REFERENCES, ETC.
THE ROBOT ALLOWS WITH ITS 6 AXES TO HAVE ALL POSSIBLE ANGLES OF VIEW!
IDEAL FOR CHECKING BOXES, SUB-ASSEMBLIES, WITH LARGE VOLUMES
A SOLUTION ADAPTED TO SMALL AND MEDIUM SERIES